Alyssa Fry - Realtor®, Property Manager, CNE
"Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark"
I have been in real estate since 2010 as a Realtor® and expanded my expertise to include Certified Negotiations Expert and Property Manager. I moved here from the Mid-west in 1993 and raised my son in San Fernando Valley, close to my family. I have carried over the Mid-West traits which I feel strongest about... being hard working, honest, straightforward and genuine.
As a professional, I have been recognized by my clients for my patience, knowledgeable expertise and dedication. I pride myself on insuring you understand the contracts and any changes as well as providing information regarding changes in laws, staying on top of communication and feedback to you, sharing up-to-date market trends, comparable sales and property values and providing a realistic outlook on what you should expect from today's market.
I am Purdue University educated, with 20+ years in client service professions, 10 years in supervisory roles utilizing trouble shooting, initiative and teamwork. With previous Property Management experience for Homeowners Associations and working with a General contractor, I have learned much about assessing potential home damage, repairs necessary, and approximations for cost of repairs. Together, these experiences create a collage of skills which I bring to the table to aid you in buying or selling your residential home, condo or townhouse.
Reward your choice with Excellence! The excellence brought about from a professional and knowledgeable agent dedicated to buy or sell your home through assertive, confident and diligent service.
- Diligent and thorough in providing information about the process and the contracts
- Powerful global marketing strategies, social media savvy mixed with "old fashioned" face to face marketing all to give your listed home a strong presence.
- Well connected through a top-notch brokerage with tens of thousands of agent and many others through social media to help you find a home to buy as soon as possible.
- Up to date about current housing sales,trends and expectations.
- Ability to target home searches and neighborhoods
- Conscientious communication to my clients - email, text and phone calls.
- Certified Negotiation Skills to assist in getting the best deal through assertive representation of my client and their needs.
- Communication with ALL PARTIES and Support through the closing and beyond
- Certified Property Management skills and Leasing experience
Experience and Specialty
- Real Estate Industry since 2010
- Experience with Short Sales and REO's
- Experienced with Probates
- Marketing and Selling Homes
- Real Estate Negotiations
- Condos and Townhomes
- Leasing residential property
- Investment property
- Property Management of Residential Property